Friday, January 13, 2012

But this year is going to be different...right?

Last year on January 1st, I made a resolution to take a picture every.single.day.  Guess how many days I *actually* took the pictures & documented them.  Um, not once.  Not even on New Year's Day-- the same day I made the resolution.  Good grief. 

But this year... This year things are going to be different.  I'm making realistic goals.  Drink more water (check).  Read more books (check). Save more money (check--I must say, winter at home with two-little-ones-under-two is rather good for the wallet). Stay off of Pinterest & actually get some things done (hey now, I said realistic).

That being said, I'm also restarting a blog.  I'm not making any outlandish statements like telling myself I'm going to post everyday...(Gosh, there are days when I'm lucky if I get to brush my teeth) but every once in a while is a good thing.  And who doesn't like good things? 

Oh, I'd also like to start crafting more.  Starting with these little lovelies.  I love them.  I want to make one for every child I know.  (Okay, okay.. again, I have to remember--realistic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment