Monday, May 21, 2012

Two Years Old

Before this week is over, I will have a two-year-old.  A two-year-old!  I feel like we brought this itty bitty (okay, 9 lbs, 3oz--not so bitty) bundle home with us... and that we celebrated his very first birthday just yesterday.  While I'm thrilled that he's growing up to be the sweetest little man, I'm sad to see his baby days come to an end.   At this moment in Hudson's life, he *loves* being outside, being (very) independent, helping his daddy, chasing the dog, coloring, eating bananas, and his beloved "Geedge" (Curious George).  The last two loves inspired the theme for his 2nd birthday party.  We'll be celebrating with just our immediate family and we're looking forward to watching our biggie man blow out the candles on his cake.  I've been busy (crazy busy) behind the scenes making sure all the little details are in place for his big day.  Oh, and in the midst of all of this, I've decided to start Project Life (the digital version)-- yes, in my spare time that doesn't exist. Anyhow-- go ahead & take a peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment